Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF File

Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF

Thinking Of You featuring the Good Morning Magnolia Bundle

Today I am participating in Kylies International Blog Highlight for June 2019.  My card today uses the new Good Morning Magnolia Bundle from Stampin Up!  I have also used the new Stitched Nested Labels and the Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder.  This is my first time participating in Kylies Blog Hightlight!   I would love it if you could vote for my card.  Thank you!  You can vote for my card by clicking this link http://bit.ly/KyliesInternationalHighlightsJune2019VoteformeHere


6 comments

  1. Absolutely love the Tin Tile DTIEF as a backdrop for this beautiful bundle and DSP, Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. That scroll image finishes it off

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers just pop against the black. Stunning card Karen! Thanks for being part of your first international highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete