Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF File

Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF

Autumn MEGA Bundle Tutorials!! 82 Stampin' Up! Demonstrators Collaborated and these are our Projects! Its Huge!


I have collaborated with a number of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world and we have created the Autumn Mega Bundle Tutorials! As you can see by the image below, there is a wide variety of different projects (only 49 are shown in the image and there are 82 in the Bundle).
Each tutorial contains a product list, measurements (in both Imperial and Metric) and step-by-step instructions.
82 Tutorials
510 Pages
Tutorial contains a linked table of contents to find/navigate tutorials easily.
How do you get it?
You can place an order in my Stampin' Up! Store and I will send it to you as a Thank You for supporting me and my Stampin' Up! business.

You can Host a Workshop, and I will send it to you.

You can purchase it using PayPal from my blog, the cost is $21.00 and I will email it to you!

No comments