Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF File

Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF

Stampin Up! All Things Fabulous & Ornate Thanks thank you card for Kylie's International Blog Highlights


 I've used the All Things Fabulous stamp set with the Thanks from the Ornate Thanks Stampin Up stamp sets for this thank you card.  I love these colors together!



Coastal Cabana 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4 (2)
Coastal Cabana scrap for detailed banner
Flowers are Bermuda Bay and Magenta Madness
Small flowers Mango Medley 
Leaves Granny Apple Green
Thanks Bermuda Bay
I would love for you to vote for my card!

Product List

3 comments

  1. I love these colours together too Karen! Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card uses some of my favorite colors. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours you've used Karen beautiful card x Natalie

    ReplyDelete