Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF File

Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF

Curvy Celebrations, Curvy Christmas Stampin’ Up! Thank you card Kylie’s International Blog Highlights

 

I have used the new Curvy Celebrations bundle and Curvy Christmas to make the Thank you card.  This bundle of products will be available Tuesday Nov 3, 2020!!
These dies are so much fun to use!  I've also used the Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Specialty Paper and the Stitched Stars Dies.  The Copper Foil Sheets work perfectly with this paper.
This is another card using the same Brightly Gleaming DSP but you get a totally different look.  I cant decide which one I like best!
Thank you for stopping by, I would love for you to vote for my card!! Thanks!



Product List

3 comments

  1. It's unique and beautiful. Love the sentiment in the curve. Thanks Karen for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty use of the curvy collection. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Karen! Congratulations on your win! ~ Kim Kroeker

    ReplyDelete