Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF File

Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF

Country Home with Patina Effect Stampin Up Card

For this Fall Harvest Blessing card, I’ve used the Country Home Stampin Up stamp set. Coastal cabana card stock with the Tin Tile embossing folder then I covered it with Versamark ink and Copper embossing powder and heat set it. I absolutely love the Patina effect it gives!

Are you wanting to start and build a business or maybe you just want to get your stamping supplies at a discount?  Stampin’ Up! may be just what you are looking for! 

Benefits of Joining My Team
Be part of a network of demonstrators that offer
Online demonstrator training-free to my team members-weekly meetings
Weekly online Q. & A 
Monthly Team Meetings that you can attend online

Just want to get a discount? You can join and you will receive a 20% discount on your stamps and supplies.
You can purchase the Starter Kit of items of Your choice with no obligations to buy anything more.  You still get all the above benefits as long as you are an active demonstrator. 

Feel free to contact me at dkclogeman3@gmail.com for more information or click on the link to join my team.

No comments