Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF File

Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF

Nature’s Beauty Stampin Up! Donates $3 to Mental Health

Stampin Up is donating $3 for every Nature’s Beauty stamp set sold toward Mental Health Organizations. If you are a stamper or crafter or want to learn, please consider this set. There are people very near and dear to me who have had problems and I’m sure we all know someone who suffers from some type of mental health issues and together we can make a difference.  If you want to learn more you can visit my business Facebook page, Stamping with KD, or contact me by email, thanks! 

Are you wanting to start a business or shop at a discount? Stampin' Up! may be just the answer you are looking for!
Benefits of Joining My Team
Be part of a network of demonstrators that offer
online demonstrator training-free to my team members
Weekly online Q. & A 
Monthly Team Meetings that you can attend online

Just want to get a discount? You can join and you will receive a 20% discount on your stamps and supplies.
You can purchase the Starter Kit of items of Your choice with no obligations to buy anything more.  You still get all the above benefits as long as you are an active demonstrator. 
Feel free to contact me at dkclogeman3@gmail.com for more information or click on the link to join my team.

No comments