Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF File

Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF

Thinking of You at Christmas for Kylie's International Blog Highlights

Each month Kylie Bertucci hosts an International Blog Highlight blog hop.  People from all around the world can share a card of encouragement.

For my card, I've used the "baby wipe" technique on my wreath from the All-Around Wreath Dies along with the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper.
Ingredients to make this card-link to them will be posted at the bottom of the page.
Very Vanilla cardstock 5 1/4 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
Brightly Gleaming DSP 4 x 5 1/4
Very Vanilla cut with the wreath die then pressed on to the baby wipe that has been done with reinkers in Mint Macaron, Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana, Pretty Peacock  and Celestial Copper refills.
Ribbon is 1/2 Classic Weave Ribbon with the Merry Christmas printed in copper.
The bow is tied from the 1/4 inch Copper Trim ribbon
I've stamped the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink


Thank you for for stopping by today.  If you like my card, I would love for you to vote for it on Kylie's blog!
Vote here!


Product List

No comments