Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF File

Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF

Gather Together Stampin Up! & Freshly Made Sketches #400

This is my first time playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  My card is from the soon to be released Gather Together bundle from the Stampin Up! Holiday catalog which goes live September 4.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  


Benefits of Joining My Team
Be part of a network of demonstrators that offer
online demonstrator training-free to my team members
Weekly online Q. & A 
Monthly Team Meetings that you can attend online

Just want to get a discount? You can join and you will receive a 20% discount on your stamps and supplies.
You can purchase the Starter Kit of items of Your choice with no obligations to buy anything more.  You still get all the above benefits as long as you are an active demonstrator. 
Feel free to contact me at dkclogeman3@gmail.com for more information or click on the link to join my team.

2 comments

  1. Beautiful fall spray with fabulous colors! Thank you for celebrating with us at Freshly Made Sketches for #400!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with wonderful layers and dimension. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete