Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF File

Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF

TGIF Challenge #tgif226 Splatter!

Welcome to my blog! This is my first time playing along with TGIF challenge!
For the background Ive blended Granny Apple Green ink along with Balmy Blue in for the sky then very little Night of Navy.  After stamping the sentiment I used the Subtle 3D Embossing folder to add texture.  The greeting is from the Stampin Up Friend Like You stamp set and the Friendly Silhouettes Die was used for the wild flower border. Ribbon is Stampin Up black lace.
This is the watercolor paper that I used the Pigment Sprinkles to create then die cut the flower border. I applied Stampin Up Frost White Shimmer paint randomly to some of the flowers to add some shimmering interest although it is hard to see in the photograph.
Click on the heading if you would like to see other posts.
You can follow me on Facebook, Stamping with KD.
Thanks!

Benefits of Joining My Team
Be part of a network of demonstrators that offer
online demonstrator training-free to my team members
Weekly online Q. & A 
Monthly Team Meetings that you can attend online

Just want to get a discount? You can join and you will receive a 20% discount on your stamps and supplies.
You can purchase the Starter Kit of items of Your choice with no obligations to buy anything more.  You still get all the above benefits as long as you are an active demonstrator. 

Feel free to contact me at dkclogeman3@gmail.com for more information or click on the link to join my team.

1 comment

  1. Ohhh I LOVE your card! Its gorgeous!!! The watercolored die cut is so pretty. Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete