Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF File

Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF

Very Versailles Vintage Thank You Card

Today I’m sharing a vintage type Thank you card using the Very Versailles Stampin Up stamp set.
My card base is Mint Macaron. I’ve used Crumb Cake and Mint Macaron ink. The leaves and ribbon are from the August Paper Pumpkin kit.  Thank you for stopping by my blog today!

Benefits of Joining My Team
Be part of a network of demonstrators that offer
online demonstrator training-free to my team members
Weekly online Q. & A 
Monthly Team Meetings that you can attend online!

Just want to get a discount? You can join and you will receive a 20% discount on your stamps and supplies.
You can purchase the Starter Kit of items of Your choice with no obligations to buy anything more.  You still get all the above benefits as long as you are an active demonstrator. 

Feel free to contact me at dkclogeman3@gmail.com for more information or click on the link to join my team.

No comments