Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF File

Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF

Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin Kit November 2019 Alternative Christmas Cards

Today I'm sharing another group of cards that I've made with the die cut pieces from the November Paper Pumpkin Kit.  The deer from the kit is metallic silver so I've used as a center piece for these cards.  It's very easy to turn the monthly kits in to so much more.  They can certainly get the creative juices flowing!  The products used are at the bottom.   If you would like to purchase any of the supplies just click on the links.  I would love to have your business and help you with your creativity!


When you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin Kit with me, you will receive a FREE  monthly tutorial, PDF with photos and detailed instructions, for alternative ideas in using your kits! These additional ideas will help you make your kit go even further!



Product List

No comments