Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF File

Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF

Stitched All Around Card for Kylies International Highlights Winners Blog Hop!

I am so happy to be taking part in Kylie's winners blog hop!  Our theme is encouragement and I have chosen the Stampin Up! Stitched All Around bundle for my card.  I hope you like it.  

Ive used Lovely Lipstick DSP (Designer Series Paper), Cardstock and Ink for this card along with Whisper White. It is such a bright and fun card and I've kept it mailable.  The inside doesn't have a sentiment yet because I will stamp it when I decide who I'm sending it too.  The front flap is shorter than the back so it adds a bit of fun to the card.
Measurements:

Lovely Lipstick Cardstock 4 1/4 x 11,  score at 5 1/2.  One one end cut off 1 1/2 inches and that leaves the top layer shorter.
Whisper White 5 1/2 x 4 1/8 for the inside, 4 1/8 for the top layer and scrap to die cut the label.
Lovely Lipstick DSP 4 x 5 1/2,  cut 1 1/2 from the bottom and use that reverse side to adhere to the bottom of the card.


Be sure to check out all the other winners blogs!




Product List

2 comments

  1. Great card Karen, love the different opening. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colour and love how the front flap is shorter! Congrats on making it to the top ten blog hop this month Karen!

    ReplyDelete