Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF File

Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF

Stampin Up! Heartland & Kindness and Compassion Thank You Card for Kylies International Blog Highlights Winners Hop

Today I am sharing with you a simple Thank you card that I've made nearly 100 of for donations and expressions of sympathy in memory of my husband.  He was a farmer so I thought this card was perfect.   This card uses the Stampin Up! Heartland stamp set and the Kindness & Compassion sets with Night of Navy ink.
Thank you for stopping by and be sure to check out the other blogs from Kylie's International Blog Highlights Winners Hop!!

Product List

5 comments

  1. Dear Karen my deepest sympathies. What a beautiful card in memory of your husband. Congrats on making it to the top ten blog hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card to celebrate your husband's life. I am so sorry for your loss.. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your loss Karen my deepest Condolences to you and your family, your card is perfect,

    ReplyDelete