Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF File

Autumn Mega Tutorial PDF

Thank You Card using Lasting Elegance Dies by Stampin Up! Kylies International Blog Highlights February 2020

Thank you for stopping by today!  Kylies theme is Thank You. Ive used the New Lasting Elegance Dies from the Stampin' Up! Mini Catalog and the Thank You Die with Ink applied with a soft brush.
Below I have listed the products used.
Click to Vote My card is #7, I would love for you to vote. Click the black heart and it will turn red.

 Starting today 2/3/20 thru 2/10/20 I will be giving away 1-The Gangs All Meer stamp set.  To be entered in the drawing go to my Facebook Business Page and click share to share it to your timeline.  I will draw 1 name and the winner USA ONLY (sorry) will receive it in the mail.
Click the link Stamping with KD Facebook Page
Product List

3 comments

  1. Striking! Thanks Karen for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Karen. I love what you've done with these dies.

    ReplyDelete